Property abroad

If you own property overseas you should speak with a specialist lawyer in the country where the property is situated.  Once you have spoken with them and if you have been advised to make a will under English & Welsh law you can make a will online with us.

If you want to make a will and you are living abroad you should speak to a specialist lawyer in the jurisdiction where you are based.