Living abroad

Our wills are designed for use in England and Wales, but the service may be suitable for people living abroad, for their assets in England and Wales.

If you are overseas on holiday or on a temporary visit please check the rules of the country in which you are staying before making your will with us.

If you are resident, domiciled or hold all of your property and assets in a foreign jurisdiction you should speak to a local specialist lawyer.  If the local lawyer suggests you make an English will you can do so using our website.