Money and investments abroad

If you hold money and financial investments abroad then your English and Welsh will is usually recognised but not always.  Different countries have different requirements and formalities.  We would always suggest speaking with a specialist lawyer in the jurisdiction or jurisdictions where you hold other investments.  If you live abroad or if you hold real estate abroad then you should follow the relevant advice.

Once you have taken advice from a lawyer in the jurisdiction where the investments are held you can start making your will.